De Ann Johnson
CUSO Financial Services, L.P. * (CFS)
Kent Financial Center, Kent Washington
FINRA Securities Licenses: Series 6, 7, 63, 65, 66 registered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P.
Registered in Washington
High quality financial advice can be vital for your future financial success. Denali believes its members should have access to the best quality financial advice and tools possible. DeAnn brings a wide-ranging background to her job as a CFS* Financial Advisor at Denali Investment Services. She has more than 24 years of experience. Prior to working at Denali, she worked at TAPCO Credit Union helping clients with financial planning through CUSO Financial Services in Tacoma, WA.
As a credit union member you are entitled to a complimentary consultation with a knowledgeable Financial Advisor. Take advantage of this valuable member benefit, contact us to set up your appointment.
Contact DeAnn for help with the following:
• Comprehensive Retirement Planning including IRA Rollovers** from: 401(k), 457, 403(b), TRS, PERS, SBS, TSP, SEP, SIMPLE, Roth IRA, and others
• We work with employees and retirees from the federal government, IBEW and other unions, and our Select Employer Groups to plan and organize long-term financial goals
• Plan for a sustainable retirement income to work to ensure you don’t outlive your money
• Build a nest egg and decide how much to save
• Help manage the risk to your hard earned savings
• Rollover retirement accounts (IRA, Roth IRA, 401k, 403b, 457, SBS, PERS, TRS, TSP, etc)
Estates and gifts
• Give the most to loved ones and charity, and the least to the IRS
• Help in making good financial decisions during difficult times
• Help manage the process of changing account ownership
DeAnn Johnson is an employee of and is registered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (Member, FINRA/SIPC).
*Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. ("CFS"), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/ SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. Denali Federal Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.
For specific tax advice, please consult a tax professional.
Financial Advisors are registered to conduct securities business and licensed to conduct insurance business in limited states. Response to, or contact with, residents of other states will be made only upon compliance with applicable licensing and registration requirements. The information in this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase brokerage services to persons outside of the United States.
**Before deciding whether to retain assets in an employer sponsored plan or roll over to an IRA an investor should consider various factors including, but not limited to: investment options, fees and expenses, services, withdrawal penalties, protection from creditors and legal judgments, required minimum distributions and possession of employer stock.