CUSO Financial Services, L.P. * (CFS)
Denali Financial Center, Anchorage Alaska
Alaska Securities Licenses: Series 7, 66 registered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P.
Alaska Insurance Licenses: Life Insurance, Health and Variable Annuity Insurance
Registered in Alaska and California, AZ, CO, CT, FL, HI, ID, IL, KS, MA, MN, MT, NC, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TX, UT, VA, WA, WY
High quality financial advice can be vital for your future financial success. Denali believes its members should have access to the best quality financial advice and tools possible. Shawn brings a varied background to her job as a CFS* Financial Advisor at Denali Investment Services. She has more than eight years of experience in the financial industry. Prior to working at Denali, she worked at VALIC to assist clients with enrolling and managing their retirement accounts. She’s had experience as a business owner and consultant in Alaska and the Lower 48.
As a credit union member you are entitled to a complimentary consultation with a knowledgeable Financial Advisor. Take advantage of this valuable member benefit, contact us to set up your appointment.
Contact Shawn for help with the following:
• Comprehensive Retirement Planning including IRA Rollovers from: 401(k), 457, 403(b), TRS, PERS, SBS, TSP, SEP, SIMPLE, Roth IRA, and others.
Federal Retirement Plans
• We work together with employees and retirees from MOA, ASD, State of Alaska, federal employees, IBEW, Alaska Railroad, Teamsters, Providence Health and Services, and others.
• Plan for a sustainable retirement income to work to ensure you don’t outlive your money
• Build a nest egg and decide how much to save
• Help manage the risk to your hard earned savings.
• Rollover retirement accounts (IRA, Roth IRA, 401k, 403b, 457, SBS, PERS, TRS, TSP, etc)
Estates and gifts
• Give the best to loved ones and charity, and the least to the IRS
• Help in making good financial decisions during difficult times
• Help manage the process of changing account ownership
Shawn Hayes is an employee of and is registered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (Member,FINRA/SIPC).
*Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. ("CFS"), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/ SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. The credit union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.
For specific tax advice, please consult a tax professional.
Financial Advisors are registered to conduct securities business and licensed to conduct insurance business in limited states. Response to, or contact with, residents of other states will be made only upon compliance with applicable licensing and registration requirements. The information in this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase brokerage services to persons outside of the United States.